Prospect Hill: A Community Treasure
Welcome to Prospect Hill Cemetery, a six-acre, green oasis in the heart of Towson, Maryland. In operation since the 1890s, the cemetery is home to some of Baltimore County’s most prominent and interesting citizens.
Our park-like grounds with winding paths provide a respite from the busy town surrounding them. Take a moment to stroll through this peaceful place online or in person – and step into Baltimore County history!
- 1News: Read our latest newsletter, The View
- 2News: An update on our Master PlanThe volunteer Board of Directors at Prospect Hill Cemetery is working on an ongoing basis with Hoehn Landscape Architecture, LLC, to guide future property enhancements. Read More.
- 3Share: Send us photos/stories about loved onesWe love to receive your photos and/or stories about your loved ones who are buried at Prospect Hill. Send them to us.
- 4Lot Availability: Reserve a lot today
- 5Planning & Arrangements: Plan your final resting placePlanning your final arrangements by purchasing a lot in advance makes emotional and financial sense and protects your loved ones from the burden of making decisions at a stressful time.